Did you miss a day or two of startup news this week? Did you forget some tips you wanted to implement at your startup? It happens. You’re out there trying to rule the world for crying out loud. Don’t worry. We’ve got you covered. Here’s a mashup of all of the Startup News & Advice you should know weekly round up style:
Things To Add To Your To-Do List
1. London blogger and PR pro Miriam Indries is swinging by Lioness to help you become a fierce public relations Lioness. Here’s what to do:
2. Cash is the heartbeat of business. As such, we must understand how cash is moving through our business. Learn to understand cash flow in this easy synopsis.
3. Catch the latest edition of Lioness! Click on the Current Issue tab to see all of this month’s amazing features. Also check out motivational guru Lisa Nichols‘s no-holds-barred conversation about building her empire and the often difficult but fulfilling road to success.
Things To Meditate On
1. Fear and self-doubt are unquestionably two of the most common roadblocks to success in life. Here’s how to face them head-on and destroy their hold.
2. Research suggests that there are key street-smart actions that those who are most fulfilled use every day in their professional and personal lives.
3. At its best, the ‘fake it til you make it’ phrase can inspire forward movement. At its worst it can turn into something more nefarious.
What Your Peers Were Doing This Week
1. Actress Lucy Butler, costar of Michael Bay’s hit TNT series, “The Last Ship,” talks to Lioness about her travel company, Wherever on Earth Travel. Take a peek.
2. Brandi Mitchell is an image consultant, producer, director and a three-time author. She’s talking to us about her career, filmmaking and the keys to success.
3. Three remarkable women have managed to walk the path of entrepreneurship and come out on top. Let’s take a look at some of their most valuable business lessons.
Last But Not Least (some empowerment)
Lisa Nichols said, “Action is the antidote for despair and action is also the prescription for success. Action is the only thing that will remove pain and action is the only thing that will bring about more joy.” When you get stuck, just take action.