MTS Development announces the release of a new POS system for iPad that will redefine how retailers connect with their customers.
MTS Development LLC, a leading provider for enterprise application software and services, has released a new point of sale system for iPad to be the first Point-Of-Sale (POS) system that delivers real-time in-store recommendations and increases customer engagement inside retail stores. MTS POS system for iPad empowers brands to deliver a personalized experience and help them to present their products with entirely new modern way. The new POS app, emphasizes productivity and engagement for retail sales associates by delivering insights about customers shopping history to help them quickly recommend and advise customers.
“Helping our customers reinvent and extend their brand engagement inside stores is one of our top priorities in building a complete and unified Omni Channel Commerce solution. MTS POS System for iPad enables businesses to deliver an amazing in-store experience and engage more with their customers” said Mustafa Shaikhly, SEO at MTS Development LLC. “The solution helps retailers to adopt a customer centric strategy that brings to sales associates the visibility to understand and connect with customers in stores. The results are more personalized and engaging in store experience.
MTS POS System includes sophisticated and scalable capabilities with easy to use graphical user interface to increase employee engagement and productivity.
The system offers retailers the ability to:
– Extend retailers brand and present product catalog with entirely new modern way.
– Enable cross-store inventory search with the store location.
– Fast and fluid navigation system with sophisticated search capabilities. – Scalable platform that can respond to rapid business change.
– Fast and fluid navigation system with sophisticated search capabilities.
– Apply promotional discounts and coupons
– Accept all types of payments. Cash, credit, gift card, check…etc.
– Cross and up sale capabilities.
– Search and add customer records.
– Print X and Z Report
– Email and Print Receipt
– Fully Gift Card supports.
– Real-time stock information.
– Maximum flexibility in payment options with multiple tenders.
– Configurable receipt to allow the retailers to differentiate themselves from the competition.
– Integrated with printer receipt, barcode scanner and cash drawer.
– Complete information about products with photos and description.
Photo Courtesy of Andrew Stawarz [FLICKR]