Did you miss a day or two of startup news this week? Did you forget some tips you wanted to implement at your startup? It happens. You’re out there trying to rule the world for crying out loud. Don’t worry. We’ve got you covered. Here’s a mashup of all of the Startup News & Advice you should know:
Things To Add To Your To-Do List
- In order to save enough for a financially secure retirement, you first need to know what you want your retirement to look like. Let’s take a look at what you need to get ready for your retirement.
- Grab your ticket to our generational mashup of women for Tuesday, if you’ll be in the New England region.
- Nominations are now open for the 2nd International Ally Awards returning to Catalyst Ranch in Chicago on September 17. Nominate yourself or an awesome woman you know.
Things To Meditate On
- Today’s leaders need strategies to make sure employees are engaged and working together to meet business challenges. Here’s three things the greats do:
- Don’t reach the end of your life and realize you never really lived it. Today Marie Forleo talks to author Bronnie Ware about how to truly live regret-free.
What Your Peers Were Doing This Week
- Lioness Magazine partners with Dana Swinney Public Relations. As a part of the collaboration, they will offer readers exclusive public relations workshops, downloadable guides and more.
Last But Not Least (some empowerment)
Embrace every part of yourself – all of your colors – without assigning adjectives like “good” or “bad.” Each shade has a place and purpose and will serve you on your journey if you let it.