In this episode, we geek out on everything systems for email and other digital media with Kae Whitaker, CEO of Kae Whitaker Solutions. Kae shares some fabulous tips every fempreneur can use to build the business they want with the right marketing and digital media techniques. Her tips include an eight step process for marketing any product or service; tips for using Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter; tools and systems she uses to manage all of her digital marketing efforts, and advice for all fempreneurs broadcasting their work.
Digital Media for Small Businesses Episode Highlights
- Kae is hosting a free webinar on email marketing 12/6/2017 at 2 p.m. EST www.convertkit.com/webinar/kae
- “The world is digital period. Your brand needs to be there.”
- Eight things you need in every digital marketing plan:
- Conversion funnels/sales funnels (take a person from top to bottom of funnel.)
- Content (blog, social media, podcast)
- Acquisition of customers (ads, etc – how you get people)
- Email marketing (where sales happen)
- Social media (platforms)
- Search marketing (SEO)
- Data and analytics
- Testing, testing, testing and more testing
- Social media is for awareness, not sales
- Email is a relational tool, it’s like getting someone’s phone number
- Social media is a long game.
- Social media channels
- Instagram is organic and conversational (be the type of Instagrammer you want)
- Facebook — Run ads to build your audience and develop real deal funnels for sales
- Twitter — Follow the right people for the right reasons (follow for follow)
- There will never be a perfect time for it. Just do it.
- “Do not be paralyzed by the comfort of your day job.”
Kae Whitaker is the owner and CEO of Kae Whitaker Solutions. With over 10 years of experience in retail sales and marketing development, Kae now focuses on helping small businesses stay competitive in their respective market and surpass their revenue goals.
Kae has worked with some of the nation’s largest retailers, and has now taken her expertise in Retail Sales & Marketing Development to create her premium coaching programs that help small business owners tune into what matters most in their marketing efforts, streamline their processes, and maximize on their clientele.
Kae’s highest achievements comes through helping others reach their goals, and would love the opportunity to help take your brand to the next level.