Lean The F*ck Out, Episode 50 — Everest and Company Founder Ashley Wilson Talks Launching An E-commerce Business
Posted on December 22, 2017 by Lean The F*ck Out
Celebrating our 50th Episode!
In this episode we talk with Ashley Wilson Founder of Everest and Company about how she launched her online boutique e-commerce business after spending several years working in the music industry. Ashley talks about how she used social media (Snapchat in particular) in partnership with a local launch party to kickoff the company. Ashley also talks about tools like Shopify, that she uses on a daily basis, and shares a bit of her social media strategy. Lots of great info for fempreneurs and in particular those launching e-commerce businesses.
- Understanding your target audience and finding out they may be broader than you expect
- Maximizing social media and Snapchat filters during a launch party
- Tools to run an e-commerce business like Shopify, Mailchimp and social media
- The unique challenges of an online only boutique
Ashley has been generous enough to offer our listeners a 15% discount on your order. Just use the promo code LEANOUT at https://www.everestandcompany.com/.
Ashley Wilson is a millennial entrepreneur based out of Nashville, Tenn. who is constantly seeking out her dreams. After spending several years working in the music industry, Ashley decided to take the marketing tactics she learned and start her own business. Her love of branding and always wanting to support the women around her made her decide to open a women’s online boutique called Everest & Co. Through Everest & Co., Ashley helps women find confidence from within and clothes they can run the world in.
Follow Ashley online at:
- Lean The F*ck Out: Episode 52 — Ginger Johnson Talks Connectivity As The Fuel For Networking - February 12, 2018
- Lean The F*ck Out, Episode 50 — Ladies Get Paid, An Interview With Claire Wasserman - January 19, 2018
- Lean The F*ck Out, Episode 50 — Everest and Company Founder Ashley Wilson Talks Launching An E-commerce Business - December 22, 2017
- Lean The F*ck Out, Episode 49 — Kae Whitaker Dishes On Digital Media For Small Businesses - December 11, 2017
- Lean The F*ck Out, Episode 48 — Hip Shake Fitness Founder Charlene Dipaola Talks Running An Online Fitness Business - December 5, 2017
- Lean The F*ck Out, Episode 47 — Launching A Women’s Health Tech Startup With VaGenie Founder Julia Rose - November 28, 2017
- Lean The F*ck Out, Episode 46 — Growing A Brewery, An Interview With Nicole Carrier, Cofounder Of Throwback Brewery - November 21, 2017
- Lean The F*ck Out, Episode 45 — Enhancing Your Inner Fempreneur, An interview With Co-host Tera Wozniak Qualls - November 13, 2017
- Lean The F*ck Out, Episode 44 — Making Awesome Happen, An Interview With Co-Host Gretchen DeVault - November 11, 2017
- Lean The F*ck Out, Episode 37 — Starting A Nonprofit Clothing Line For People Impacted By Sexual Assault — An Interview With Founder Maegan Carberry - October 16, 2017