Did you miss a day or two of startup news this week? Did you forget some tips you wanted to implement at your startup? It happens. You’re out there trying to rule the world for crying out loud. Don’t worry. We’ve got you covered. Here’s a mashup of all of the Startup News & Advice you should know weekly round up style:
Things To Add To Your To-Do List
1. By following these exercises at work you can get in shape in less time. Here are four moves that can take you a long way in getting a shapely upper body.
2. Scopio is seeking social media photographers interested in profiting from their funny, unusual or unique photos and videos. Find out how to submit your pictures.
3. Coin Up helps you virtually round up your transactions from your debit or credit card and effortlessly give to your favorite charities. Details inside.
4. Check out the September edition of Lioness.
Things To Meditate On
1. It is the time of the woman entrepreneur. Women are founding companies and shifting the business landscape like never before. See how things are changing.
2. America has always been the land of invention and opportunity, but for some it can be the land of opportunities for people to fleece, swindle and steal. Here’s why a lot of inventions are doomed to fail due to these common mistakes.
What Your Peers Were Doing This Week
1. After hundreds of interviews in 16 cities, the Road to Real tour proves the most inspiring stories are right in front of us, if we take the time to listen. Katherine Schwarzenegger unveils these untold stories.
2. Entrepreneur Leslie Pierson will be on ABC’s Shark Tank this Friday, Sept. 30 at 9 p.m. (est). Do you know where else she is going to be? At LionessMagazine.com.
Last But Not Least (some empowerment)
Remember to appreciate those who have helped you get where you are today. It can be a simple email, handwritten note or a nice voicemail – just do something, one thing, next week to remind them that you have never forgotten their act of kindness.