Did you miss a day or two of startup news this week? Did you forget some tips you wanted to implement at your startup? It happens. You’re out there trying to rule the world for crying out loud. Don’t worry. We’ve got you covered. Here’s a mashup of all of the Startup News & Advice you should know weekly round up style:
Things To Add To Your To-Do List
1. Don’t Hide. Do you know how to brag about your value-added without sounding conceited. To sell effectively, we must articulate the reasons that clients hire us. Have talking points at your fingertips. Ask yourself, “What is my value-added?”
2. How to become a social media influencer. Ariadna Jacob highlights consistency, listening, providing value and other traits needed to become a social media influencer.
3. You may have launched your startup because you have passion for the industry, but you have to know how to increase profit to survive. Here’s some help.
Things To Meditate On
1. Keeping long lasting relationships alive is no easy feat. You’re constantly connecting with new people, but staying true to the old is just as important. Here’s what to think about when it comes to going after your success but maintaining friendships.
2. Being a thought leader is where it’s at, but not for you. We want you to break the thought leadership mold and become a rock star and here’s how to do it.
What Your Peers Were Doing This Week
1. Sophia Theresa DuBryun was honored with the 2016 Women Legacy Award to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the iconic 1956 Women’s March against pass laws.
2. Susie Hopson-Blum is using her renewal as an opportunity to help others at New Method Wellness. Learn more about our Entrepreneur of the Day.
Last But Not Least (some empowerment)
Always learn as much as you can but never forget to trust your gut instinct. Be sure to balance what you learn with your innate ability to bring your dream forth.