Did you miss a day or two of startup news this week? Did you forget some tips you wanted to implement at your startup? It happens. You’re out there trying to rule the world for crying out loud. Don’t worry. We’ve got you covered. Here’s a mashup of all of the Startup News & Advice you should know weekly round up style:
Things To Add To Your To-Do List
1. The Manufacturing Accelerator is currently accepting applications. The accelerator brings SME manufacturers and buyers together to discover new ways they can do business. Deadline is Sept. 19. Apply now.
2. Do you know what angel investing is? Kate Putnam of Golden Seeds is giving women a basic understanding of angel investing at Lioness’ 5 Springfield in 2016. Click to watch.
3. Lisa Rickert shared her strategies to scale startups, what women need to stop doing and some of her startup Dos and Don’ts on yesterday’s Lioness Business Coaching Call. For access to the complete replay by Sunday, Aug. 28, click below, sign up and we’ll email you the replay details and passcode.
Things To Meditate On
1. Canadian entrepreneur Alecia May shares her startup story, how she learned how powerful a deterrent fear could be and why she was able to overcome it.
What Your Peers Were Doing This Week
1. Actress Lucy Butler, costar of Michael Bay’s hit TNT series, “The Last Ship,” talks to Lioness about her travel company, Wherever on Earth Travel.
2. Wellness expert and fitness guru Jillian Michaels is launching Impact by Jillian Michaels, a performance activewear collection for women, on Walmart.com. Get the details here.
Last But Not Least (some empowerment)
There is no neutral. Each choice you make either brings you a step closer to your dreams or takes you a step farther away. Choose wisely!