Shopping for the holiday have your budget and brain working overtime? This guide is for you! The gifts on this list are all under $25, so you won’t break the bank. Each present is a thoughtful gesture to connect the recipient with their senses and give them time to relax. Give your family, friends and colleagues the chance to enjoy small luxuries every day.
Heads up: some of the links below are affiliate links. If you click on one of the recs and make a purchase, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting Lioness!
Something delicious to drink
- Your coffee-loving friends will be thankful for this Great Circle brew. This single-roast organic coffee has notes of chocolate and syrup. Fair-trade sourced and women-grown, the coffee supports the Femenino Foundation.
- Friendship Organic teas will warm your friends’ spirits and excite their taste buds. The teas are fair trade certified, so they’re the perfect choice for your friends who appreciate quality flavors and ethical sourcing.
A warm bath to relax
- Sky Salts by Even Keel are a blend of detoxifying salts, floral scent and woodsy undertones. Even Keel is a female-founded company, and its self-care products are environmentally friendly. Five percent of your purchase will go to the Rainforest Foundation.
- Add the warmth of a candle to your gift-giving. You can purchase these luxury candles in travel sizes for gifts under $25. Stay under your budget while sharing something beautiful with those who love the jazz, literature and culture of the Harlem Renaissance, like Harlem Candle Company founder Teri Johnson.
A cozy moment any time of day
- Who doesn’t love to snuggle in on a winter day? Wrap your friends in fuzzy warmth with a sherpa fleece blanket in a variety of colors.
- Give the gift of comfort anywhere with the World’s Softest socks in fun colors and patterns. This fourth-generation women-owned company makes comfort their priority.
The gift of downtime
Reflection and writing can make anyone’s day better. Give the people in your circle a journal and pens to record their thoughts, dreams and experiences. Encourage them to reflect on the value of their time and relationships.
- These beautiful vegan leather journals can be personalized for each gift you send. Choose a color and design that celebrates the gift recipient’s style and personality. They can write down their thoughts and ideas and close the bound pages with the snap of the large elastic.
- Smooth writing in beautiful colors means lots of creative journaling. Check out these gel pens in an array of colors. Teachers will especially enjoy these!
A chance to be creative
You’re never too old to enjoy coloring. Adult coloring books have become a popular way to unleash your creative side!
- We love this 24-page adult coloring book full of affirmations celebrating Black and brown women. The intricate designs feature motivational words that will bring everyone a smile. Gift this book with watercolors, crayons or markers.
- We suggest these oil pastel pencils in 48 colors. They’re satisfying to use, whether coloring, drawing or writing.
Everyone loves a chance to relax and enjoy the small luxuries of life. Making people feel special doesn’t have to cost a lot and can be gifts under $25. You can add a heartfelt note to further personalize your gift and make it more meaningful. Happy shopping and giving!
Don’t miss this gift guide for the LGBTQ+ entrepreneurs in your life.