SHE Media, a mission-driven media company, recently unveiled the first round of speakers for its highly anticipated return to SXSW this March. The SHE Media Co-Lab: Future of Health, will take place March 9, 10 and 11 at YTX in Austin. The event examines new science and innovation advancing women’s health while tapping into the personal stories of its esteemed speakers.
SXSW has always been the stage where innovators and changemakers unite to solve real-world problems. The SHE Media Co-Lab at SXSW creates space for conversations about women’s whole-life health. Featuring diverse voices that will pave the way for the “Future of Health.”
“I had so much fun at the SheMedia Co-Lab at SXSW last year–we had some really important, engaging conversations about the future of healthcare,” said Katie Couric. “I’m excited to be going back again this year alongside Medtronic, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative and CocoaVia. I hope to see you all there!!”
“We are thrilled to, once again, welcome so many incredible leaders on our stage this year as we continue to prioritize women’s health,” said Samantha Skey, CEO of SHE Media. “By addressing this inspiring and under-represented content at SXSW, we hope to be a catalyst for positive change.”
Confirmed speakers for the 2024 SHE Media Co-Lab: Future of Health at SXSW
- Brooke Shields, Actress, Model, Author, & Entrepreneur
- Katie Couric, Award-Winning Journalist, number one NYT Best-Selling Author, & Co-Founder, Katie Couric Media
- Dr. Sharon Malone, OB/GYN, Women’s Health Expert
- Tamsen Fadal, Journalist, Menopause Advocate, Author & Podcast Host
- Dr. Mary Claire Haver, Board Certified OB/GYN and Certified Menopause Specialist through the Menopause Society
- Brittany Jones-Cooper, Host & Journalist
- Liz Plank, Award-Winning Journalist
- Scott Galloway, Author & Professor of Marketing, NYU Stern School of Business
- Optimizing for “Healthspan” and Vitality–Learn the latest breakthroughs in functional medicine for increased longevity and vitality.
- Menopause and Hormone Health – A deep dive into the latest scientific insights and treatments addressing hormones and their impact on women’s well-being.
- Psychedelics: The Future of Healthcare – Explore cutting-edge alternative therapies to prevent and treat a spectrum of health issues.
- Unlocking Brain Health – Understanding preventive neurology to safeguard against Alzheimer’s and enhance your overall cognitive health.
For more information and program updates visit https://www.shemedia.com/sxsw-2024.
About SHE Media
As a top 10 lifestyle media company reaching 74+ million monthly visitors, SHE Media focuses on the power of content and community to move our culture forward. SHE Media believes that media companies can and should be a force for good in the world. The company’s rich editorial ranges from health, food and family to career and entertainment. SHE Media’s flagship brands, SheKnows, Flow Space, STYLECASTER, Soaps and BlogHer, produce award-winning lifestyle content and events that reflect the passion and purpose of the company. The SHE Media Collective also supports thousands of independent publishers and content creators with technology, education and monetization opportunities to grow their businesses.
SHE Media has a longstanding commitment to the advancement of equity and inclusion through media. In 2021, SHE Media launched Meaningful Marketplaces enabling advertisers to buy media at scale from a community of women and minority-owned publishers, ensuring that independent media receives the economic support to thrive. SHE Media is also dedicated to advancing women’s health. In 2023, SHE Media launched Flow, an all-new digital and live media platform providing content, community and commerce in service of women’s whole life health. Part of Penske Media Corporation (PMC), SHE Media is based in New York, with offices in Los Angeles. Follow SHE Media on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Are you preparing for a conference soon? Check out our Behind the Scenes: Conference Exhibitor To-Do List.