Just like flowers are starting to sprout in tree branches, you can watch your business grow just as fast! With these April grant programs and funding opportunities, your professional plans will have steady soil to develop while you focus on other important aspects. This could be a good time to do some market research, think of a catchy name for your business or review some crucial steps to develop your startup if you are a first-time founder. Or perhaps, you want to educate yourself more on grant programs and startup funding!
And don’t forget to sit back after and enjoy the upcoming spring weather.
1. The Amber Grant
- What: $10,000.
- For: women-owned businesses.
- Deadline: Monthly deadline – next round closes April 30, 2023.
2. The HerRise Micro-Grant
- What: a $500 micro-grant each month.
- For: small businesses owned by women of color.
- Deadline: Monthly deadline
3. The Olga’s Kitchen Grant
- What: $10,000.
- For: women-owned businesses in Michigan.
- Deadline: May 6, 2023.
4. FundWomen Caress Dreams Fund Grant Program
- What: $5,000 grants.
- For: Women of Color founders.
- Deadline: May 24th, 2023.
5. FUND Bootcamp 2023 Application
- What: mentoring and guidance through local financial options.
- For: women and non-binary small business owners in Denver, Detroit, Baltimore, and Atlanta.
- Deadline: Friday, May 31, 2023, at 11:59:59 PM ET.
6. The Finimpact grant
- What: $17,500 in grants.
- For: women-owned U.S. small businesses.
- Deadline: June 1, 2023.
7. The Progressive Driving Small Business Forward Fund Program
- What: $25,000.
- For: 10 Black-owned small businesses.
- Deadline: June 2, 2023, at 6 p.m.
Looking forward to making it rain everywhere you go? Learn how to by reading Rainmaking 101 from Day 1 by Precious L. Williams.