In online dating, your profile is the first impression you give off. If a page has outdated pictures or is lacking in substance, you’re probably going to swipe left without a second thought. LinkedIn is the exact same way. In “Elevate, Expand, Engage – A Refreshingly Different Approach to Winning on LinkedIn,” certified LinkedIn trainer Judi Radice Hays will show you how to use the platform to your advantage and score that dream job you’ve always wanted!
What’s your book about?
Elevate Expand Engage provides a proven method of how you can make LinkedIn a valuable resource in your marketing and sales toolkit. You’ll learn how to grow your business and overcome the biggest challenges in both online and in-person networking today. The book is broken into three sections that all work together to form a cohesive winning strategy:
- ELEVATE by delighting, educating and informing your audience with the type of content you share. To be found, you must be visible. Do this through your profile and engage with meaningful content.
- EXPAND your network. Learn to use LinkedIn targeting filters to find the right people you want to connect with. Also, use content strategically to identify interest. There are more opportunities to grow a quality network than you may realize!
- ENGAGE to start conversations that grow meaningful relationships within your network. Whether it’s inviting someone to connect, leaving a comment or sending a direct message, this is where the trees bear fruit.
- Amplifying your profile
- Building your credibility
- Crafting content that builds your bottom line
- Nurturing your most valuable connections
- Growing your business by building your network
- Activating new connections
- Working the virtual room
- What not to do (these may surprise you!)
- Seal the deal
- Put practice into action
Why should people read it? Who is the book for?
The intended audience for this book is top-performing B2B professional service company leaders who want to better leverage LinkedIn to increase their personal executive brand visibility, thought leadership credibility and social selling opportunities. This book is also relevant for business development professionals and sales teams who want the knowledge to effectively leverage LinkedIn to identify opportunities, engage in insightful conversations and generate qualified new business leads.
Single most important takeaway:
“LinkedIn is not a sprint—it’s a long game. Use this book as your GPS to guide you along the way so that you can take action on LinkedIn efficiently and effectively.”
Meet the author
Judi Radice Hays is a sought-after expert for turning underperforming LinkedIn profiles into prospect-attracting powerhouses. She helps entrepreneurs and executives elevate their LinkedIn profiles, expand their personal brands and engage potential clients in 1-on-1 conversations that lead to sales. Hays uses an innovative and analytical approach to identifying clients’ insights and creating strategies, tactics and content to attract buyers through LinkedIn. She’s also a Forbes Council Member.
For more information about Judi Radice Hays and her book, visit her website here!
For more on leveraging social media, read our interview with Samantha Kelly, the Tweeting Goddess, to learn how she built her global network.