The Women Business Collaborative is a nonprofit alliance of over 70 professional women’s organizations collaborating to achieve equal position, pay and power for women in business. They will host a half-day forum, Rethinking and Accelerating Diversity and Women’s Leadership in Business, on Wednesday, May 11, 2022.
“While there is much to celebrate, there is much yet to be done,” said Edie Fraser, CEO of Women Business Collaborative. “We look forward to convening friends, allies and supporters to accelerate greatly needed change for women in business.”
The WBC is partnering with culture change expert and author of the book Rethink, Dr. Andi Simon on the forum which will be divided into “Diversity in Corporate Leadership,” “Driving Corporate Purpose” and “Empowering Women Entrepreneurs.”
Panel topics will include:
- Bringing Financial Opportunities to Black Women Entrepreneurs
- Latinas Leading from the Pipeline to the Board Room
- Non-Traditional Pathways to the C-Suite
- Innovating Gender Equity in Companies of Purpose
- Increasing Support and Opening Capital for Women Entrepreneurs
Over 40 speakers will participate in the half-day 2022 summit, including:
- Alexandra Lebenthal, Senior Advisor, Houlihan Lokey
- Khalil Smith, Vice President, Inclusion, Diversity and Engagement, Akamai Technologies
- Zeta Smith, Chief Executive Officer, Sodexo Seniors North America
- Evelyn Anderson, Distinguished Engineer and Innovator, IBM
The Forum will also feature top entrepreneurs and senior leaders from WBC-member companies including Sanofi, Deloitte, Chubb, Dell, Morehouse School of Medicine, and Capital One.
The virtual event will take place Wednesday, May 11, 2022, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. EDT. For additional information on the forum and to register, visit https://wbcevents.vfairs.com (Registration Code: WBC_GUEST).
To hear about more inspiring female leaders, check out our recent Women in the News.
About Women Business Collaborative (WBC)
The Women Business Collaborative (WBC) is an unprecedented alliance of more than 70 women’s business organizations and hundreds of business leaders building a movement to achieve equal position, pay and power for all women in business. Through collaboration, advocacy, action and accountability, we mobilize thousands of diverse professional women and men, business organizations and public and private companies to accelerate change. For more information on the Women Business Collaborative, visit wbcollaborative.org.