Announcing PITCH FOR PURPOSE, a startup competition celebrating social entrepreneurs and their ideas that will change the world.
Organized by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), and in collaboration with SEED SPOT, Digital Empowers’ Pitch for Purpose competition will recognize mission-driven founders whose startups leverage emerging technology to address social and environmental challenges.
Applicants will gain access to resources to help build their startup, and six founders will receive access to additional in-kind business services, mentorship, and direct capital to take their startup to the next level—by pitching their ventures LIVE on the Digital Empowers National Summit virtual stage.
- TCS will award first place with a $15,000 cash prize
- Mentorship and pre-event pitch coaching from TCS Industry Leaders, U.S. Chamber Foundation Business and Strategic Partners Network, and SEED SPOT Accelerator Community
- Free registration for SEED SPOT’s Launch Camp—including alumni membership status granting access to tools and resources for life, with benefits including:
- Up to $10,000 in 0% interest loans through Kiva
- Strategic introductions to national venture funds & accelerators
- Up to $100,000 in Amazon Web Services cloud computing credits
- Pro bono legal support
- And, within the 2020 Digital Empowers National Summit:
- Media and promotional opportunities
- Virtual exhibit space to demo products/services at the 2020 Digital Empowers National Summit
Eligibility to Apply:
- Startup is headquartered in the United States
- Startup has raised less than $1M
- Startup has a social mission
The deadline to apply is Aug. 21.
Visit the Pitch for Purpose Overview for more information on eligibility, timeline, and finalist visibility and benefits.