Did you miss a day or two of news this week? Did you forget some tips you wanted to implement at your startup? It happens. You’re out there trying to rule the world for crying out loud. Don’t worry. We’ve got you covered. Here’s a mashup of all of the Startup News & Advice you should know:
Things To Add To Your To-Do List
- If you’re still in the infant stages of your startup or if your growth has become stagnant, it may be time to re-evaluate your product and/or service. Do you really have a handle on your customer? Try this 2-stage Litmus Test.
- Do you know a woman in science who could benefit from a $60,000 fellowship grant for their postdoctoral research? This week we told you about a program that is making it possible for five women.
- Make sure you have a website that grows your email list, generates leads and converts sales for your business. We give you eight steps to do it.
- Review this check-list to make sure you have a financial planner that makes sense for your needs.
- Get your ticket to Unleash Your Vision 2016. Women are in for a powerful and inspiring evening as Lioness guides your toward your vision. Friends, vision boards, speakers, food, fun … get all of the details now.
Things To Meditate On
- Some ideas hold more weight than others. We help you tap into those that are special and worth spreading. Priscilla Archangel tells you how to utilize your big ideas.
- How are you truly spending your time? Are you proactive, passive or productive? We dig up this oldie but goodie, to give you something to think about when it comes to time management.
What Your Peers Were Doing This Week
- Brenna Lyden, CEO of Third & Loom, continued her conversation on women and startups. She gave us two tips women should use in order to move their startups forward. One of them involves you being relentless.
- Actress Diane Keaton is on the cover of AARP dropping bombs – like that she doesn’t even understand how she got picked for her role in The Godfather. HA HA! We love her quirkiness. Catch the fun highlights here.
- Our Founder Natasha Clark spilled what she did to launch Lioness in 90 days! Yep, you can get the scoop and why she contacted a bunch of people every single day just to tell them about Lioness.
Last But Not Least (some empowerment)
There is no greater gift you can give yourself or the world than self-love. When we take time to care for ourselves, we are then able to give ourselves to others more freely. We know how hard you work to make your dreams come true. Just remember that in order to enjoy them, you have to be around. So don’t work yourself to death. Make time for your mental, emotional and physical health. We love you. Go be great!