Did you miss a day or two of startup news this week? Did you forget some tips you wanted to implement at your startup? It happens. You’re out there trying to rule the world for crying out loud. Don’t worry. We’ve got you covered. Here’s a mashup of all of the Startup News & Advice you should know weekly round up style:
Things To Add To Your To-Do List
1. Double check your intentions. Building value in a business requires intention and strategy. Read on for some tips on why it’s important and how to make a business more valuable.
2. The National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) Young Entrepreneur Foundation’s scholarship application is now open through December 18, 2016. Nominate a teen entrepreneur you know here.
Things To Meditate On
1. Susan Vagnoni Murphy’s world came crashing down around her. Somehow she found the strength to soldier on. Read her remarkable story In Her Own Words.
What Your Peers Were Doing This Week
1. We speak with Cincinnati entrepreneur Quianna Thompson of Qakestry Catering about why she got started, lessons she’s learned and where she’s headed.
2. Julia Wackenheim-Gimple fell in love with acting as a teen in New Jersey, now the LA-based actress is executive producing her own web series, “F’d.”
3. Nikki DuBose details her recovery from a 17-year battle with psychosis, depression, PTSD from abuse and the dark side of the modeling industry.
Last But Not Least (some empowerment)
Focus on what’s good!