Did you miss a day or two of startup news this week? Did you forget some tips you wanted to implement at your startup? It happens. You’re out there trying to rule the world for crying out loud. Don’t worry. We’ve got you covered. Here’s a mashup of all of the Startup News & Advice you should know weekly round up style:
Things To Add To Your To-Do List
1. Review your products pricing. You have to consider your customers’ inclinations when creating your prices. Kim L. Clark talks about the psychology of pricing and how to do it right.
2. If you have children, how are you talking about this election with them? Kids are trying to make sense of everything they hear, and let’s face it—debates don’t always bring out the best in people. Here’s how to talk politics.
Things To Meditate On
1. Are you being true to your authentic self? Kathy Caprino gives us three things to think about to help build our authenticity ability to be real – in our lives and in our relationships.
2. Marie Forleo is giving us the smartest way to stay motivated and get better results instead of hitting a brick wall in everything that we do.
What Your Peers Were Doing This Week
1. Lioness Magazine today announced the addition of Securities and Exchange Commission Advisory Committee member Jenny Kassan to their Advisory Board.
2. The legacy of importing specialized liqueurs began with Erich Preiss, who brought his son Henry into the business in the 70s. Now it’s Nicole Preiss’s turn.
Last But Not Least (some empowerment)
Try your best to look at your business realistically. Our companies are our little babies and it’s easy for us to sugarcoat our circumstances. While it can help us feel better in the short-term, it could severally harm your company’s true chance for success.