Did you miss a day or two of news this week? Did you forget some tips you wanted to implement at your startup? It happens. You’re out there trying to rule the world for crying out loud. Don’t worry. We’ve got you covered. Here’s a mashup of all of the Startup News & Advice you should know:
Things To Add To Your To-Do List
- When your business credit score is superb, you can negotiate lower rates from suppliers and banks and credit cards. But building strong business credit takes work. Take a moment to see where you stand and if any of these ideas will put you in a better place if needed.
Things To Meditate On
- What about the women who built America? We take a look at the industrial history and the women who changed the country.
- April is our food edition and in just in time, Lioness is giving you a yummy list of the Top 100 Restaurants in the U.S. Make sure to dropping by one of these fabulous establishments is added to your to-do list.
What Your Peers Were Doing This Week
- In the latest chapter of Rachel Rojas’s startup story, she has the epiphany about the parallels between running a race and starting your own business.
- Catherine Plano, editor of Australia’s “I Am Woman” magazine stops by Lioness with a message of urgency for women – Start Acting!
- Jane Wu Brower is changing the sports conversation for women. Goalposte is a daily newsletter that summarizes major sports stories in a fun and accessible way for women.
Last But Not Least (some empowerment)
Sometimes it is when we are at our weakest, when we feel like we cannot go on another step, that our breakthrough is just around the corner. Meet it halfway.