Did you miss a day or two of startup news this week? Did you forget some tips you wanted to implement at your startup? It happens. You’re out there trying to rule the world for crying out loud. Don’t worry. We’ve got you covered. Here’s a mashup of all of the Startup News & Advice you should know:
Things To Add To Your To-Do List
- Why do some startups succeed, while others wind up in a death spiral? We take a look at three steps to running a profitable startup.
- Is your office up to date? Here’s solutions one entrepreneur used to transform her traditional office into a smart office.
Things To Meditate On
- The “Together Women Can” campaign by Leanin.org is anchored by a video of influential women speaking passionately about the women who have helped advance their careers.
What Your Peers Were Doing This Week
- Jacqueline Edwards has created Tootsies compression socks for expectant mothers who need to stave off pain, discomfort and swelling.
- SupaChick, the brainchild of fitness entrepreneur Michelle Brewster, allows users to have structure to their training both in and out the gym, by providing them with virtual personal training sessions via an app on their phone.
Last But Not Least (some empowerment)
Remember, a set back is just that. It’s not a goal-ending event. It’s not like sending you back to GO like a piece on the Monopoly board. It’s an opportunity to learn and grow as you solve a problem.