Did you miss a day or two of startup news this week? Did you forget some tips you wanted to implement at your startup? It happens. You’re out there trying to rule the world for crying out loud. Don’t worry. We’ve got you covered. Here’s a mashup of all of the Startup News & Advice you should know weekly round up style:
Things To Add To Your To-Do List
1. Are you looking to grow your tech startup idea? If you want a new scene with founder support and investment, apply here.
2. If you or a special woman you know is Living The Dream, you could be featured at LionessMagazine.com for Women’s History Month in March. Find out how to submit.
3. The SBA announced the launch of the 2017 InnovateHER: Innovating for Women Business Challenge, a nationwide business competition. See how to apply.
4. Which do you prefer, Snapchat or Instagram? One Productions helps us compare and contrast both options. Click to see how they measure up.
Things To Meditate On
1. Exercise impacts the way we think. If we’re using our brains for business, surely there must be some benefits. Here’s why being fit is good for business …
2. Navigating your way through tough times takes practice. Here are five key ways to help you thrive under the pressure.
3. Hear from a few Delaware Valley area business owners about the lessons they learned the hard way regarding the surprising and sneaky aspects of business. Here are ten things entrepreneurs learned the hard way.
What Your Peers Were Doing This Week
1. Women entrepreneurs are seeing the benefit of teaming up. Savvy Travelers cofounders talk about women building successful businesses.
2. Priscilla Archangel said good decision-making is based on the quality of information you’re able to comprehend and process to the right conclusion. Here’s how to make decisions.
Last But Not Least (some empowerment)
Are you creating the life you want? If not, why not? Everything you want to achieve is possible, if you work at it.