Did you miss a day or two of news this week? Did you forget some tips you wanted to implement at your startup? It happens. You’re out there trying to rule the world for crying out loud. Don’t worry. We’ve got you covered. Here’s a mashup of all of the Startup News & Advice you should know:
Things To Add To Your To-Do List
- Referrals begin with relationships and four groups of people you know have the potential to become your informal sales force. Learn what to do.
Things To Meditate On
- Tired of giving so much to others but getting nothing back? In this video, you’ll learn how to set healthy boundaries so you can stop being a doormat.
- Every woman needs a tribe that speaks her language, other women who get and understand her. Here are seven important key ways to grow your tribe.
What Your Peers Were Doing This Week
- Gameday Couture returns to ABC’s hit show “Shark Tank” this Friday to talk about life since Marc Cuban invested $500,000.
- Dra. Isabel Gómez Bassols, one of Hispanic Communications Network (HCN)’s leading radio personalities, was honored this week by Univision television.
- For this year’s Women’s Issue, Adweek brings together four women for a roundtable discussion on being the driving forces behind their brands.
Last But Not Least (some empowerment)
Don’t waste time comparing yourself to another person you deem successful. No one has it all, and the very thing you take for granted in your business or personal life, could be the very thing they are dying to have. We must learn to find joy in where we are and look forward to where we are going.