Review: Maple Holistics Tea Tree Oil Shampoo
Posted on November 29, 2017 by Dawn Leaks
This week Dawn is doing a test of Maple Holistics’s Tea Tree Oil Shampoo. Their natural shampoo can improve hair and scalp health while promoting hair growth and even slowing hair loss. Suitable for men, women, and children, it’s cruelty-free, parabens-free, GMO-free and gluten free.
“I liked the shampoo. It felt refreshing, got my hair really clean and got rid of build up,” Dawn said.
Additional ingredients include jojoba oil, botanical keratin, argan oil, lavender oil, rosemary oil.
To see clips and pictures from Dawn’s review, click here.
- Review: Maple Holistics Tea Tree Oil Shampoo - November 29, 2017
- Mid-Year Check-In: 4 Quick Strategies To Help You Get Focused And Busy This Summer - July 31, 2017
- Break Through Fear And Doubt By Getting Crystal Clear And Taking Action - July 28, 2017
- MOTIVATION MINUTE: When It’s Impossible To Move Forward - January 28, 2017
- Is Your Safety Net Keeping You Bound In Mediocrity? Know When To Leap - September 21, 2016
- Lisa Nichols Is Giving Us ‘Abundance Now’ While Motivating The Masses - August 12, 2016
- Why The ‘Fake It Til You Make It’ Mentality Is Only Gearing You Up For A Let Down - August 12, 2016
- REVIEW: Malibu Sandals Womens SS2016 Collection - August 12, 2016
- Olympic Pride, American Prejudice: The Must-See Documentary of The Year - August 12, 2016
- Mid-Year Check In: Where Are You With Your New Year Goals? - June 22, 2016