Non-technical founders & entrepreneurs from some of the country’s fastest-growing companies give 30-minute keynotes on actionable tactics for growing your business. Learn how they got started, how they grew and what they learned along the way.
WASHINGTON D.C. — On March 20, Mogul Factory is coming to Washington D.C. to bring together founders from some of the country’s fastest growing startups. Participants will learn from founders of successful companies such as Feather, Shazam, SHE Media, Handy, CheerBox, Rize Money, Blippar, UrbanStems, Contactually, TalkLocal and Goodworld on topics such as how they got started, how they grew and what they learned along the way.
Hosted at WeWork Metropolitan Square, through in-depth discussions, keynote presentations, interactive panels, and structured networking sessions, attendees will be exposed to exclusive industry knowledge that they can implement on their own. They will also end the day with an open bar.
● The American Dream Has Changed – Ownership Is Out, Access Is In
● Authentic Networking: How To Network Without Being An Asshole
● The Journey To The C-suite
● Sales Hacking
● Recovering From Tragedy
● The Biggest Challenge For Startup Founders & Ceos: Hiring & Managing People
● Seed Stage & The New Capital Market
● Getting Funding 101
● Challenges Of Disrupting An Industry
● How To Drive Growth Through The Four Stages Of The Startup Journey
● How We Transitioned From Smb To Mid-market/enterprise Sales
● CEO, She Media
● Founder & CEO, Feather
● Co-Founder & CEO, Handy
● Co-Founder, Cheerbox
● Co-Founder, UrbanStems
● Co-Founder, TripScout
● Co-Founder & COO, Contactually
● Co-Founder & COO, Goodworld
● Founder & CEO, Greenhouse Eco-Cleaning
● Co-Founder, Givn
● Founder & CEO, Tunemoji
● Co-Founder & President, TalkLocal
● Co-Founder & CEO, Rize Money
● Program Manager, Halcyon Incubator
● and many more …
Lioness For The Female Entrepreneur is the official media partner for Mogul Factory Washington D.C. As a gift, Lioness readers can secure $100 off of their ticket by using the discount code: LIONESS100.
Grab your ticket and find out more, here.