Lean The F*ck Out – Episode 26, Overcoming Fears With Beverly Walthour
Posted on July 24, 2017 by Lean The F*ck Out
This week on the podcast, Beverly Walthour shares some great techniques for facing fears and specific things you can do to get yourself unstuck. She also talks about the importance of mindset, affirmations and visualizations, goal setting (yay for SMART goals) and a daily routine that ties it all together.
Beverly Walthour is a Business Strategist for women who work full-time and have an online business (or want to start one). She started her first business in 2007 and has successfully started 3 more since then. She has inspired hundreds of passionate women to confidently build their online business. She is the owner of BCW Business Ventures.
Beverly is a co-author of the book, Tying the Knot Between Ministry and the Marketplace, and is an award-winning educator. She has written for numerous online publications and interviewed on podcasts. She lives in Atlanta and enjoys spending time with family and friends.
Follow Beverly at:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/coachbeverlywalthour/
- Lean The F*ck Out, Episode 56: Scaling And Funding In Silicon Valley — An Interview With Iba Masood CEO And Cofounder Of Tara.ai - March 7, 2018
- Lean The F*ck Out — Mastering Google Search And SEO To Increase Sales Online - February 22, 2018
- Lean The F*ck Out: Episode 52 — Ginger Johnson Talks Connectivity As The Fuel For Networking - February 12, 2018
- Lean The F*ck Out, Episode 50 — Ladies Get Paid, An Interview With Claire Wasserman - January 19, 2018
- Lean The F*ck Out, Episode 50 — Everest and Company Founder Ashley Wilson Talks Launching An E-commerce Business - December 22, 2017
- Lean The F*ck Out, Episode 49 — Kae Whitaker Dishes On Digital Media For Small Businesses - December 11, 2017
- Lean The F*ck Out, Episode 48 — Hip Shake Fitness Founder Charlene Dipaola Talks Running An Online Fitness Business - December 5, 2017
- Lean The F*ck Out, Episode 47 — Launching A Women’s Health Tech Startup With VaGenie Founder Julia Rose - November 28, 2017
- Lean The F*ck Out, Episode 46 — Growing A Brewery, An Interview With Nicole Carrier, Cofounder Of Throwback Brewery - November 21, 2017
- Lean The F*ck Out, Episode 45 — Enhancing Your Inner Fempreneur, An interview With Co-host Tera Wozniak Qualls - November 13, 2017