Jenny Kassan, author of Raise Capital on Your Own Terms: How to Fund Your Business without Selling Your Soul, has helped her clients and students raise millions of dollars from values-aligned investors and raised over $1 million for her own businesses.
She will be holding one of her semi-annual 3-day boot camps in Baltimore this fall, and this is a not-to-be-missed event. This event is for ‘women’ only (and those that identify with womanhood — non-binary femmes and others are welcome!).
This event is for all kinds of businesses – not just for those in the angel and venture space. If you never thought you could raise money for your business, this event is for you. Are you (or someone you know) running a business who needs financing to grow or take actions to get to the next level? At this one-of-a-kind event, you will:
- Learn how much you need to raise and your funding timeline
- Discover who investors are and what they’re looking for
- Create your plan for finding your ideal investors
- Understand all of the options for LEGALLY reaching your ideal investors and choose the option that’s right for you
- Decide what you’ll show to investors and design your offering materials
Fund and Fuel Your Dreams is a 3-day intensive event where you will get hands-on, expert training on how to raise money for your business. You will leave with a step-by-step plan and resources to move the plan forward. At the event there will be opportunities for support from experts on messaging, your financials and more.
To get an additional 20 percent off of your ticket, mention you were referred by Lioness.
Find out more about the event and register here.