Did you miss a day or two of startup news this week? Did you forget some tips you wanted to implement at your startup? It happens. You’re out there trying to rule the world for crying out loud. Don’t worry. We’ve got you covered. Here’s a mashup of all of the Startup News & Advice you should know:
Things To Add To Your To-Do List
- Like so many business owners, especially those who are new or who suddenly acquire a competitive advantage that creates a tidal wave of business, you did not recognize the signs of an approaching cash-flow crash, independent of how much money would eventually flow into your coffers. Here’s what to do.
- Get your tickets to the best summer workshop featuring popular speaker Angela Lussier. From brand building and credibility boosting to improving your confidence and connecting with your audience, public speaking has more benefits than you may know. A FUN, FIERCE WORKSHOP LIONESS STYLE!
Things To Meditate On
- The more we know how we got where we are, the better our path forward. I say ask why every chance you get.
- Iconic performer Celine Dion joined with Epic Rights and Prominent Brand+Talent in a multi-year agreement to launch her collection of Celine Dion lifestyle products and services.
What Your Peers Were Doing This Week
- The WBENC is proud to announce the 19 student entrepreneurs selected for the 2016 WBENC Student Entrepreneur Program.
- L’Oreal USA announced its open call for nominations for the Women in Digital NEXT Generation Awards. The program provides exposure and mentorship.
Last But Not Least (some empowerment)
When was the last time you set aside time to learn new trends in your industry? What startup is disrupting the way things are done? Staying abreast of what’s new keeps you creative and on your toes. To be ahead of the game, you have to know what the other players are doing.