Startup Space, LLC., the world’s first online incubator is launching its platform for startups and entrepreneurs at the Consumer Electronics Show 2019 in Las Vegas from January 8-11, 2019.
The Startup Space platform plugs startups into an online ecosystem and connects them with investors, mentors and other ecosystem services to help them launch and grow their businesses successfully.
“We are very excited to launch at the biggest consumer technology trade show, CES,” said David Ponraj, founder of Startup Space. “Startup Space is a platform designed with the vision that we need better connections within the local community for Startups to be successful. Our purpose is to break down barriers to entry for Startups and democratize information that is critical to starting a business.
They also offer a co-branded version of our platform in a Platform as a Service (PaaS) model where Incubators and Accelerators can use their platform to nurture successful startups and build thriving communities using their powerful tools and data-rich analytics.
Features of the app include:
- Online Community: Available 24/7, you can ask questions, seek solutions, and find real-time assistance within the Startup Space mobile community. Our community empowers one another to face our toughest business challenges and succeed.
- Private Networks: Private groups in the app for knowledge sharing, private conversations and closed networks. This feature also allows for co-branding with incubators and accelerators.
- Knowledge Center: Access to self-taught courses on startup topics from leading startup experts. This gives startups and entrepreneurs a chance to learn from the best in the industry.
- Resources Directory: Local verified resources for startups in every major city in the world. This helps save time and gives startups easy access to the help they need.
- Webinars: Live webinars and town halls with leading experts on business critical topics. The content is also archived so startups can learn and reference at a later date.
- Coworking Tools: Finding, scheduling and booking coworking space can be done right from the app. You can also search for mentors and coworkers to invite to an event and book the event within the app.