Lean The F*ck Out – Episode 24, Female Owned Businesses — Conquering The Biggest Downfalls For many Female Entrepreneurs
Posted on June 29, 2017 by Lean The F*ck Out
Natasha and Dawn started Lioness magazine in 2011, because there was no mainstream media outlet focused solely on women launching startups across all industries. Lioness’ mission is to elevate, educate and support female entrepreneurs. And they truly embody that mission in all the work they do. Not only do they publish the magazine, but they work directly with women launching or running businesses to aid in their success.
The two women share insights from their work with women business owners and how to conquer the biggest downfall for many women, our own fears and self-confidence to be successful.
Dawn who is CEO of the Lioness Group, says just do it! We’ve heard this on the show before, so it must be true! Dawn adds that it’s imperative to get out there and make your dreams happen, don’t wait for an invitation.
Natasha, founder and publisher of Lioness is the driving force behind the magazine’s editorial mission. Natasha has successfully bridged the gap between featuring well-known women entrepreneurs as well as female startup founders disrupting industries.
Their advice on how to get past your fears is priceless, including tips on how to get yourself out a stalemate with your own mind, leveraging resources to overcome, and being responsive to the market.
- Lean The F*ck Out, Episode 56: Scaling And Funding In Silicon Valley — An Interview With Iba Masood CEO And Cofounder Of Tara.ai - March 7, 2018
- Lean The F*ck Out — Mastering Google Search And SEO To Increase Sales Online - February 22, 2018
- Lean The F*ck Out: Episode 52 — Ginger Johnson Talks Connectivity As The Fuel For Networking - February 12, 2018
- Lean The F*ck Out, Episode 50 — Ladies Get Paid, An Interview With Claire Wasserman - January 19, 2018
- Lean The F*ck Out, Episode 50 — Everest and Company Founder Ashley Wilson Talks Launching An E-commerce Business - December 22, 2017
- Lean The F*ck Out, Episode 49 — Kae Whitaker Dishes On Digital Media For Small Businesses - December 11, 2017
- Lean The F*ck Out, Episode 48 — Hip Shake Fitness Founder Charlene Dipaola Talks Running An Online Fitness Business - December 5, 2017
- Lean The F*ck Out, Episode 47 — Launching A Women’s Health Tech Startup With VaGenie Founder Julia Rose - November 28, 2017
- Lean The F*ck Out, Episode 46 — Growing A Brewery, An Interview With Nicole Carrier, Cofounder Of Throwback Brewery - November 21, 2017
- Lean The F*ck Out, Episode 45 — Enhancing Your Inner Fempreneur, An interview With Co-host Tera Wozniak Qualls - November 13, 2017