On April 22, Indian Women Institutional League India launched the decade’s largest tech design conference, Tech Supergirl. Tech Supergirl aims to empower, incubate and accelerate women in the technological space in India. Above all, it strives to help women achieve self-reliance and secure their livelihoods. With its Technology Incubation Program, Tech Supergirl, IWIL India focuses on skill development and job creation. It assists over 25,000 women in the technology sector each year.
IWIL India is also concerned about the declining female labor force participation rate in India’s GDP. The organization aspires to bridge this gap. IWIL India aims to help women’s participation in India’s GDP increase from a mere 18 percent to 50 percent.
“Tech Supergirl envisages to pursue the vision of AatmaNirbhar Bharat Abhiyan and to ace women entrepreneurship in India. For this, we are empowering, incubating and raising women in technology, as it is the center core to a self-reliant nation, a surging GDP and thrust in the economic potential,” says Deepa Sayal, Chief Patron of IWIL India.
Highlights of Tech Design Conference
- Tech Supergirl program will impact more than 2.5 lakh women this year. By 2030, it will impact 3 million women in business, technology and academia.
- By 2030, Tech Supergirl aims to create 25,000+ jobs. These jobs will be in Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, IoT, Blockchain, Data Analytics, Augmentation and much more in the tech skills sector within India.
- 80+ start-ups, 15 CIOs & CTOs, 10+ partners, 250 CEOs, and more than 500 women spread across PAN India participated in this tech-design conference. This includes aspiring women entrepreneurs, technology stakeholders and women in business. Industry experts, 40+ influencers, 30 speakers and technology leaders in IT and Digital Transformation participated.
- The program was launched in partnership with AWS, Kerala Startup Mission, Dell, Nasscom (Future Skills Prime), TIE Surat, Ciba, i-TIC Foundation IIT Hyderabad. Delegates from IBM, AWS, InMobi, Dell, NXP, Jaquar, CK Birla group, Vodafone & Razorpay also collaborated.
- This program also launched keynotes and discussions from Puneet Chandok, President India and South Asia of Amazon Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. and Vasuta Agarwal, Managing Director, Asia Pacific, of InMobi. Additionally, entrepreneur Dr. Blossom Kochhar, Chairperson of Blossom Kochhar Group of Companies, shared her personal success story.
- Discussions on future of work and technology in women’s business to enhance productivity, leadership and best practices for Digital Transformation were addressed during the conference.
For more information, please visit:
About IWIL India
Indian Women Institutional League (IWIL) is a non-profit incubator that empowers 20000+ women entrepreneurs and MSMEs across India and South East Asia through skill building, entrepreneurial and incubation programs and technology development programs. Tech Supergirl is our flagship program on tech skill incubation and employment generation for women. For more details please register at : https://www.techsupergirl.com