The Diversity Team at Facebook is excited to announce that they are now accepting applications for the React.js Conf scholarship.
Those studying or working in computer science or a related field can apply for an all-expense paid scholarship to attend the React.js Conf at Facebook’s Headquarters in Menlo Park, CA on Jan. 28 – 29. React opens a world of new possibilities such as server-side rendering, real-time updates, different rendering targets like SVG and canvas. Join them at React.js Conf to shape the future of client-side applications. For more information about the React.js conference, please see their website.
At Facebook, they believe that anyone anywhere can make a positive impact by developing products to make the world more open and connected to the people and things they care about. Given the current realities of the tech industry and the lack of representation of communities they seek to serve, applicants currently under-represented in Computer Science and related fields are strongly encouraged to apply. Facebook will make determinations on scholarship recipients in its sole discretion. Facebook complies with all equal opportunity laws.
To apply for the scholarship, please visit the Application Page: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XVJGK6R
- Paid registration fee for the React.js Conf January 28 & 29th at Facebook’s Headquarters in Menlo Park, CA
- Paid travel and lodging expenses
- Additional $200 meal stipend
- Monday, January 5, 2015: Applications for the React.js Conf Scholarship must be submitted in full
- Friday, January 9, 2015: Award recipients will be notified by email of their acceptance
- Wednesday & Thursday, January 28 & 29, 2015: React.js Conf
- Must currently be studying or working in Computer Science or a related field
- International applicants are welcome, but you will be responsible for securing your own visa to attend the conference
- You must be available to attend the full duration of React.js conf on January 28 and 29 at Facebook Headquarters in Menlo Park
Photo Courtesy of conf.reactjs.com.