- This event has passed.
Boss Lady Retreat
August 26, 2017 - August 27, 2017$497
Female entrepreneurs from across the country will join together for the second annual Boss Lady Retreat on Aug. 26 and 27 at the Atlantic Center for the Arts.
This intimate retreat, hosted by Idea Dinners, will include presentations by successful female entrepreneurs from Florida, Boston, Chicago and Pittsburgh. This event is designed to help eliminate the hurdles and obstacles that so many amazing female entrepreneurs face in order to accelerate their businesses and personal growth.
The speakers and topics include:
- The Five Mistakes Your Making on Instagram and How to Fix Them byKate Frost
- Creating a Customer Service Culture by Ashly Rose
- What your Brand Really says about You by Shelley Easter
- How to pivot when facing obstacles by Darlynn Tacinelli, Teresa Randand Mandy Jon
- Selling Your Value by Eryn Morgan
- Ways your Holding Yourself Back and How to Stop by Marina Hauser
- Stories of women who overcame odds by Corielle Heath Laaspere
- How to protect your intellectual property by Lori Sandman and Erica Group
- How to re-launch your work and achieve your goalsby Emily Marko
- Amazing floral design workshop by Ashlee Roberson
- Photostyling for social media by PJ Saffran and Kate Frost
In additional to being selected for their business achievements, the speakers are willing to share their stories of failure and offer practical advice in overcoming the challenges women entrepreneurs face. These entrepreneurs have faced trials such as securing funding and countering self-doubt, and are eager to share their strategies. The venue is the Atlantic Center for the Arts, an architecturally stunning building nestled into the forested lands of Turnbull Bay Preserve. Doris Leeper, founder of the venue, was a female artist and entrepreneur who believed in the power of creative collaborations to uplift communities.