Are you a fashionista? Do you love working with people? Do you dream of owning and running your own business? Take a chance and start a clothing business—all you need to get up and running is your dream and this guide.
Whether you’re interested in selling today’s hottest fashions or you’d rather start a specialty boutique, such as a children’s store, bridal shop, vintage store, consignment shop or something of your own invention, this book helps you make it big. It gives you the inside scoop on starting a clothing store, including:
• How to spot trends and take advantage of them before your competitors do.
• Valuable money-saving tips for the startup process.
• Whether to purchase a franchise or existing business or start your dream store from scratch.
• How to find, hire and train the best employees.
• How to skyrocket your earnings by branding your clothes with your own private label.
• The pros and cons of having an on-staff personal shopper.
• And more.