What Type Of Spender Is Your Customer?
Posted on March 2, 2015 by Natasha Clark
Not every consumer spends their money the same. What type of spender is your customer? Figuring out how your audience likes to spend can assist you in creating a brand and strategic advertising that resonates with them.
- Segmentation Is Killing Your Brand: Five Reasons To Find Your Unicorn Customer - March 16, 2017
- How Michelle Lin Went From NYU Dropout To Millionaire CEO - March 7, 2017
- The Three Things You Should Do To Capture The Next Great Moment In Your Life - March 7, 2017
- Kathy Fielder Talks Design, Textile Manufacturing And Launching Her First Company At 22 - March 7, 2017
- Miko Branch On Launching Miss Jessie’s, Running A Multimillion Dollar Company And Working Through Loss - January 28, 2017
- Here’s A Toast To The Year That Woke Everyone The Hell Up - January 28, 2017
- 5 Steps To Launching A T-Shirt Business - December 27, 2016
- 10 Resources For Women Entrepreneurs - December 19, 2016
- Entrepreneur Of The Day: Terri S. Alpert Of Uno Alla Volta - December 15, 2016
- Whoopi And Maya: How Women Are Rocking The Cannabis Industry - November 17, 2016