Service Allows You To Get A Free Peek Into The Mind Of Your Customer
Posted on February 23, 2016 by Dawn Leaks
Here at Lioness, we’re always looking for ways to improve our website and offerings, just as I’m sure you are on a constant quest to provide the best to your consumers. It can be tricky though to get candid feedback and to know exactly what needs improvement. Enter Peek. I was beyond excited when I happened across a free service called “Peek.” Inadvertently, I had stumbled upon an amazing way to get feedback for our website. And did I mention, it’s free?
All you do is put in your website address and after 30 minutes or so a video of a real, live person using your site is delivered to your email. Peek records the user’s screen as he or she navigates your website. Peek allows you to decide if the user should visit your site via mobile or PC. And get this, you can hear the person talking through reactions to your site, for better or worse.
Brace yourself. It can be hard to hear frank feedback and you may be tempted to blow it off. But if you’re serious about giving your customers the best and improving the customer experience on your website, suck it up and use the feedback to your advantage. The sad news is that you can only use Peek three times per month. If you want more tests and/or more detailed feedback, a paid version is available. Get your Peek on!
- MOTIVATION MINUTE: When It’s Impossible To Move Forward - January 28, 2017
- Is Your Safety Net Keeping You Bound In Mediocrity? Know When To Leap - September 21, 2016
- Lisa Nichols Is Giving Us ‘Abundance Now’ While Motivating The Masses - August 12, 2016
- Why The ‘Fake It Til You Make It’ Mentality Is Only Gearing You Up For A Let Down - August 12, 2016
- REVIEW: Malibu Sandals Womens SS2016 Collection - August 12, 2016
- Olympic Pride, American Prejudice: The Must-See Documentary of The Year - August 12, 2016
- The Lioness Membership Program Offers Help For Female Entrepreneurs - June 28, 2016
- Mid-Year Check In: Where Are You With Your New Year Goals? - June 22, 2016
- Some Key Pieces Of Swag From Game Of Thrones That Every Female Entrepreneur Should Master - May 20, 2016
- How You Start Your Day Can Affect The Vision For Your Life - February 24, 2016