MOTIVATION MINUTE: When It’s Impossible To Move Forward
Posted on January 28, 2017 by Dawn Leaks
This journey can be full of contradictions. We want the goals we strive for but at times it seems we cling desperately to old habits and the life we currently have. It’s impossible to move forward with one foot in the present and the other in the past.
Not only will that awkward stance keep you from moving forward, it will create a crazy amount of tension and frustration for you. The only way to get rid of that tension is through growth. And as I say all of the time, growth doesn’t just happen. You have to be intentional about it. You have to plan and work at it. Gains in your personal growth give you the fortitude you need to tackle the challenges that arise in your business. It’s time to go to work.
What books are you reading? What new habits are you implementing? Who are the coaches and mentors in your life? If you don’t have answers to these questions, get some.
- MOTIVATION MINUTE: When It’s Impossible To Move Forward - January 28, 2017
- Is Your Safety Net Keeping You Bound In Mediocrity? Know When To Leap - September 21, 2016
- Lisa Nichols Is Giving Us ‘Abundance Now’ While Motivating The Masses - August 12, 2016
- Why The ‘Fake It Til You Make It’ Mentality Is Only Gearing You Up For A Let Down - August 12, 2016
- REVIEW: Malibu Sandals Womens SS2016 Collection - August 12, 2016
- Olympic Pride, American Prejudice: The Must-See Documentary of The Year - August 12, 2016
- The Lioness Membership Program Offers Help For Female Entrepreneurs - June 28, 2016
- Mid-Year Check In: Where Are You With Your New Year Goals? - June 22, 2016
- Some Key Pieces Of Swag From Game Of Thrones That Every Female Entrepreneur Should Master - May 20, 2016
- How You Start Your Day Can Affect The Vision For Your Life - February 24, 2016