Why are some women able to achieve their dreams while others never see them come to fruition? Most of the time it boils down to working with intention and creating a solid plan (of course there is the rare, occasional sprinkle of fairy dust).
Having goals for yourself and knowing how to implement them into your life are two very different things. And first, it starts in the mind. Lioness magazine owners Dawn Leaks and Natasha Clark have released their first joint e-book, “The Lioness Mindset for Success.” After working with women for a number of years in a variety of capacities, the duo often find that the first order of business when it comes to helping women succeed is making sure they are stepping out with the right mindset.
- Getting Your Lioness Mind Right To Win In 2016 – Lioness MagazineSuccessful Behavior
- How To Develop Your End Game Strategy
- Why And How To Take Action On Your Ideas
- How To Look Like Success
- Ways To Rewire Your Thinking For Success
- How To Become A Leader
- Building A Timeline To Implement Your Strategies For Success