Celebrating Lionesses Making Their Mark In The Food Industry
Posted on April 18, 2016 by Natasha Clark
Our annual food issue is one of my favorite editions here at Lioness. There is something to be said about enjoying a fantastic meal with friends and family. Some of my favorite memories involve great celebrations with people I care about while sharing food, cocktails and interesting conversation.
When I was a child, New Year’s Day dinner was a big deal in the Clark house. My mother took out the best china and champagne, we had lobsters and dressed up in our best duds to celebrate the new year as a family. Even today, 20 years after my father has passed, we still gather to welcome the new year as a family with food and sweet prayers.
This month we are catching up with a few women who are bringing innovation to their respective cities through the food industry. They achieved this by recognizing what was already being offered and seeing what unique needs weren’t being met in the current climate. We take you Lionesses from Fort Valley, Georgia to Boston, Massachusetts to London, England and more, to see how some of your peers are shaking things up.
What are some of your food traditions? I want to hear your memorable stories and some of your favorite ways to break bread with the people you love. Tell me below in the comments section.
Until next time …
Unleash the Lioness Within!
- Segmentation Is Killing Your Brand: Five Reasons To Find Your Unicorn Customer - March 16, 2017
- How Michelle Lin Went From NYU Dropout To Millionaire CEO - March 7, 2017
- The Three Things You Should Do To Capture The Next Great Moment In Your Life - March 7, 2017
- Kathy Fielder Talks Design, Textile Manufacturing And Launching Her First Company At 22 - March 7, 2017
- Miko Branch On Launching Miss Jessie’s, Running A Multimillion Dollar Company And Working Through Loss - January 28, 2017
- Here’s A Toast To The Year That Woke Everyone The Hell Up - January 28, 2017
- 5 Steps To Launching A T-Shirt Business - December 27, 2016
- 10 Resources For Women Entrepreneurs - December 19, 2016
- Entrepreneur Of The Day: Terri S. Alpert Of Uno Alla Volta - December 15, 2016
- Whoopi And Maya: How Women Are Rocking The Cannabis Industry - November 17, 2016